Endgame increases the resiliency of Maker in every aspect.
Resiliency is result of changes in:
- Organizational Structure
- Separation of Powers
- Incentive Alignments
Endgame structures the DAO into 3 key components:
- The Protocol
- The Governance Layer
- The Ecosystem
The 3 key components are tied together with a common purpose, known as spark:
- Public Good
- Unbiased Global World Currency
- Decentralized, Scientific Resiliency
Spark is used to create alignment of the actors of Maker into groups:
- Constitutional Conservers
Key resources that are utilized to ensure alignment are:
- The Maker Constitution
- The Easy Governance Frontend / SubDAO Frontends
- The Unified Coordination Tool Kit
Endgame represents a future for Maker with:
- Well defined engagements and incentives for governance.
- Well defined engagements and incentives for the workforce.
- An innovative pubic good.